- As of right now, you couldn’t even place a bet on Detroit Lions running back Kerryon Johnson to win the Offensive Rookie of the Year award. That didn’t stop “Good Morning Football” co-host Kay Adams from predicting Johnson to win the award by the season’s end. Listen to her reasoning below:
- Bryce Rossler over at Lions Wire broke down Theo Riddick’s underappreciated game, and highlighted his ability to pass block, which separates himself from the rest of the Lions’ crowded backfield.
- “What’s in the Box?” episode two has dropped and Lions players are still terrified to touch unseen objects:
"I hope my kids don't see their daddy yelling for Elmo"— Detroit Lions (@Lions) July 18, 2018
We're back with another episode of 'What's in the Box?' pic.twitter.com/mJPquTeIKG
- This is pretty neat: Ford Field is adding solar panels to help Detroit go green.
- Wednesday afternoon, former Jets cornerback Darrelle Revis announced his retirement after an 11-year career. A few Detroit Lions defensive backs honored the All Pro corner:
- Matthew Stafford made Bill Barnwell’s list of the 20 most bloated NFL contracts. He was one of three quarterbacks to make the list.
- Taylor Decker’s wedding teaser trailer is epic: