The waiting is nearly over. The dull offseason headlines are in the past, and the thrill of training camp lies just beyond the horizon. It’s training camp season, y’all and the PODcast is all over it this week.
Jeremy, Ryan and Chris tackle everything you need to know about the Detroit Lions 2018 training camp. Camp battle breakdowns? We got ‘em. Training camp tips for fans? You know it. Roster predictions and camp darling expectations? Check and check.
So check out our 2018 Detroit Lions training camp blowout preview PODcast extravaganza spectacular!
This week on the PODcast:
- Ryan and Jeremy share their past training camp experiences and discuss their expectations for 2018.
- TRAINING CAMP BATTLES! What are the biggest jobs on the line, and who are the most likely candidates to win the job?
- Which rookies will have an immediate impact?
- Is Kerryon Johnson headed for a workhorse back year or will the Lions stick with running back by committee all season?
- The “Way Back Machine” takes us to Week 11’s game at Soldier Field vs. the Bears. #WeOwnTheBears, but it wasn’t pretty.
- Mailbag talks Miles Killebrew, Matt Dadford, Pride of Detroit new hire hazing, and Big Carrot conspiracies.