The Dallas Cowboys are America’s (most hated) Team. They draw all the headlines, get an abscess of primetime games and have had very little to show for it over the past 20 years.
They’re off to a rough 1-2 start, and to figure out everything that’s gone wrong so far and help us understand where the team is at through three games, we tapped Dave Halperin from Blogging the Boys for our First Byte preview podcast.
Dave, Jeremy and Ryan break down every matchup in this Week 4 NFC showdown, break down players you should know and make some predictions for Sunday’s game. Check it out below.
- Breaking down what’s not working for the Cowboys offense
- Scott Linehan’s on the hot seat, will we see a new, innovated game plan this week?
- How did the Cowboys’ offensive line go from one of the most feared units to a clearly flawed front?
- The Cowboys don’t appear to have a lot of offensive weapons, but Dave thinks it’s an underrated receiving corps.
- Defensively, the Cowboys have talent on all three levels, but how will they respond to the injury of Sean Lee?
- Matchups: Can Dak Prescott do what Tom Brady couldn’t? How on Earth will the Lions stop Ezekiel Elliott? Will Detroit’s pass protection continue to hold up against a solid Cowboys front seven?
- The crew makes predictions for Sunday’s game.