The musical chairs tightened earlier this week for the Lions on offensive coordinators. Nathaniel Hackett has joined with their divisional rival, and most of the coordinators on radar are gone. So who’s next? What’s next?
But that’s not all. We’re football fans, and we want to share our thoughts about a divisional round of football. With four teams left, we’re curious to see where things go from here, and what the predominance of offense-leaning teams can tell us about the NFL.
PODcast is ready to go.
This week on the PODcast
- Mansur jumps in before his theme music.
- With Hackett going to the Packers and Steve Sarkisian back to college, what else can the Lions do for an offensive coordinator hire right now?
- Will it be a Patriots guy? We take a look at who it could be and what that means.
- How Bill Belichick has seemingly found a son raised in his image—and where he’s coaching right now.
- Quarter pounders for Clemson! Oh yeah we’re talking about food here.
- Mailbag answers who the best SEC linebacker is, and whether we’d trade “Africa” for “Margaritaville” if it meant the Lions win a Super Bowl.