Last night, I burned the midnight oil to discuss the Detroit Lions’ “Monday Night Football” loss to the Green Bay Packers. Obviously, the wounds were still extremely fresh, so it may not have been the most objective look at the game, but in a weird way, maybe that’s the clearest I could have been about the game.
And while the majority of the time was spent talking about the officiating, there’s plenty of other topics I discuss. The Lions are far from a perfect team, and there’s a lot of cleaning up to do. What the hell has happened to the Lions’ running game or their ability to stop the run, for that matter? Why is Detroit continuing to blow fourth-quarter leads?
I discuss all that and much, much more on our live Twitch channel.
If you want to be a part of our live Twitch discussions, you can follow us here and get live notifications every time we do a live broadcast.
- I give my thoughts on the officiating, and how it affected the Lions’ game
- Should the Lions have won the game anyways? Good teams are impacted by officials, great teams aren’t.
- What are the Lions’ chances to win the NFC North? What would have been their chances had they won in Lambeau?
- What’s with Damon Harrison Sr.? Is Jarrad Davis done? How can the Lions fix their run defense?
- How can the NFL fix their big officiating problem? (spoiler: they probably can’t)