Not sure what to expect there on Sunday.
The Lions have fallen again and the season is good and (somewhat) properly over. There’s still a month and a half if you believe calendars but I’ve always professed those are conspiracies just waiting to happen. Julians, man.
Anyway, there’s still plenty of stuff to talk about in this game, all involving current Lions and the future of the franchise. We also talk about another new contender for Lions RB, Jeff Driskel and so much else. Consider this a salve for the loss. It makes it feel better. It’s party-sized salve.
Download and subscribe to the Pride of Detroit PODcast on your favorite platforms.
- The Lions lose. Again. Shocking!
- The offense played moderately well, while the defense stunk up the joint. We examine both.
- Getting to know the name Bo Scarbrough and what he can do, and whether he’ll be another flash-in-the-pan like all other third-string Lions RBs—or if he has staying power.
- I examine Jeff Driskel, and the art of creating french dip out of poop sandwiches.
- The crew breaks down that no, Lions fans shouldn’t feel “ashamed” that Ford Field got bought out by Cowboys fans. It happens, but there is one group who might feel a bit of shame. We tell you who.
- Mailbag is back with a vengeance. Questions abound about whether Matthew Stafford should go on IR, T.J. Hockenson, Warren Moon, Deep Space 9 and point averages.