Did you know that the Pride of Detroit PODcast is eternal and will echo into infinity long after you and I are gone and but dust? Reader it’s true, as long as the internet remains and someone keeps these audio files on a storage device. Digital media thrives eternal.
With that in mind, breathe in our conversations. We’re going to talk to you and your eternal form now about edge rushers in free agency, in this the year 2019, and which ones will be the best fit for the Detroit Lions. Sure, the Trey Flowers picture at the top is nice, but can the Lions stand out among so many suitors? Who else is out there?
We also say goodbye to Glover Quin, who was awesome and his presence is already missed. You know how it goes on PODcast, we got everything you need.
This week on the PODcast
- Glover Quin leaves town, and we’re left to ponder his legacy.
- We also have to ponder how the Lions fill the massive hole his departure leaves in the secondary, especially with a lack of free safeties in free agency.
- Is Tracy Walker the future for the position? Could we see a safety taken in the draft? We discuss why this safety class might not be very good.
- Breaking down the best defensive ends and edge rushers you could see in this free agency period—and more importantly, which ones won’t just get tagged by their respective teams.
- What happens if the Lions have to bring back Ezekiel Ansah?
- Mailbag! Why the price for Antonio Brown might not be as high as you think, the Sopranos, which NFL teams are video game companies, and more draft talk!