The season is over and absolutely nothing is going to happen after Sunday. We can all just safely walk away.
Nah, you know we can’t. We’re not allowed to. You might, but we’re stuck here forever.
So is the PODcast, your favorite audio excursion into a franchise that sits at the base of the Sisyphean hill and goes “eh, why not?” We’re going to talk a little Super Bowl because football got played, but we also have the Detroit Lions angle, as always, and some team news and prognostication to boot. You know it baby.
This week on the PODcast
- Super Bowl fallout! Did we like it? Could we?
- Belichick mentioned he followed the same attack the Lions did against the Rams. How does that make you feel?
- On that flipside, the Patriots defense looked a lot better than where they were the other year with their old defensive coordinator, though.
- Despite the loss, Rams players didn’t appear too phased. This may be a new norm for players, but do fans understand where they come from?
- In Lions news: two positional coaching changes and what it all means for the team!
- In the mailbag, free agent talk, the merits of ultimate frisbee being a sport, if we would take a trade of divisions for the Lions to the AFC North and the ultimate challenge to name all five of the Maroons.