It’s free agency week and the PODcast is ready for it. Things are already happening, Antonio Brown is taking his talents to Oakland/Las Vegas. The Lions are signing wide receivers older than me. The legal tampering period starts at Noon on Monday, and the PODcast crew is ready to take it on.
This week, Hamza and Jeremy play a round of “Price is Right” predicting. What will the Lions do? How would we divvy up their cap space? How much is too much for each free agent target? We answer those questions and much, much more on this week’s episode.
This week on the PODcast
- Antonio Brown traded! How will this impact the future of NFL contract, trades and player negotiations?
- Lions cut Nevin Lawson and T.J. Lang. Were those the right moves? Do the Lions have too many needs now?
- Playing GM! We break down how we’d spend the Lions’ approximately $34 million in cap space. What positions are we prioritizing?
- Over or Under: How much would we pay for Trey Flowers? Anthony Barr? Landon Collins?
- What about running back? How high of a priority is RB2 on the Lions’ free agency shopping list?
- Mailbag takes Jeremy on a rant about Coney Dogs, springs a debate on Theo Riddick’s future and trolls the crew on Matthew Stafford’s future.