Detroit Lions free agency was a whirlwind last week, and the PODcast crew needed a moment to really take it in before grabbing the mic. But now that we’ve had a week to digest the madness, we’re ready to share our thoughts on the Lions’ high-profile signings of Trey Flowers, Justin Coleman, Jesse James, and Danny Amendola (among others).
Jeremy and Ryan break down both the crazy experience that Monday was—seeing the Lions actually make the moves many were hoping—and each individual signing. After that, we grab Brett Whitefield from Pro Football Focus to explain why PFF was such big fans of the Lions’ initial free agency moves.
- Ryan and Jeremy are still in the afterglow of the Lions’ free agency period
- Both pick their favorite signing of week
- What’s next for the Lions at tight end after the Jesse James signing? Ryan is looking at the draft, while Jeremy thinks free agency may be the best route.
- Brett Whitefield joins the PODcast to break down each big signing
- Justin Coleman: Outside or inside corner?
- Brett explains just how geeked he is for Trey Flowers in Detroit
- How do the Lions’ draft plans change after the first wave of free agency?
- Mailbag tackles potential first-round targets, best burger toppings, and our 2019 plans for Theo Riddick.