Well it’s back again, you know what’s here, it’s the PODcast, and it wants you to cheer.
The Combine brings darlings, darlings and more darlings as one drill is enough to shake up draft boards for those at home, if only for a few hours before reality kicks in. But all the same, there’s plenty of news to talk about from this wonderful faux-track meet as we gear into prime NFL draft season. Kent is back for one more PODcast with the whole crew, and we’re champing at the teeth to talk about all the good boys who ran on the weekend.
You know who it is. Let’s go.
This week on PODcast
- Combine. Combine. COMBINE. COMBINE. COMBINE. COMBINE.
- DK. Metcalf. DK. Donkey Kong rap.
- Is Combine Mania the reason why there’s Lions fans looking at a linebacker at No. 8? A grand phenomenon!
- We talk about Leonardo DiCaprio a lot for some reason.
- While we’re all in love with the combine darlings, who actually hurt their stock in the draft?
- A mailbag full of Butterfingers, free agency with Landon Collins and Justin Houston, MORE Kyler Murray talk and a debate about grizzly bears... oh wait, that’s why we talked about Leo.