It’s officially NFL Draft week, which means we’re pulling out all of the stops to help preview the 2019 draft class and what the Detroit Lions may do starting on Thursday night. We’ve got analysis, we’ve got predictions, we’ve got best and worst case scenarios. And best of all, we’ve got a loaded PODcast this week full of guests and surprises.
This week, we got Kent Lee Platte, PFF’s Brett Whitefield, and Alex Reno finally makes his return to the podcast. We got an entire segment devoted to each one of these draft experts to see what their individual thoughts are for this year’s draft. And let me tell you, there are a lot of differing opinions on what is going to happen on Thursday.
Each expert also runs through their ideal draft and some potential names Lions fans should get to know for Days 2 and 3 of the NFL Draft. We leave no stone unturned, so make sure you listen to the entire show!
Be sure to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite platforms. Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts| Spotify | Stitcher
This week’s episode
- Kent, Alex, and Brett tell us who they want as the Lions’ first-round pick. Do the Lions get Matt Patricia a shiny, new defensive weapon or does the offense get a much-need addition?
- No one can agree on what the Lions will do this weekend.
- Jonah Williams: Could it really happen? What does it mean for 2019? What does it mean for Taylor Decker?
- Mid-to-late round prospects the Lions could target this year.
- What’s the worst-case scenario for Lions draft weekend?
- Montez Sweat not going to the NFL Draft. Is that a sign he’s dropping?