With their last pick in the 2019 NFL Draft, the Detroit Lions have selected Arizona defensive tackle PJ Johnson with their seventh-round pick.
It’s very likely, unless the Lions trade up, that their 2019 NFL Draft class is complete.
Johnson played one season for the Wildcats, featuring in nine games in 2018. He notched up 31 combined tackles and three sacks before deciding to declare for the NFL draft in 2019.
Detroit Lions picks made:
- Round 1, Pick 8 - TE T.J. Hockenson, Iowa
- Round 2, Pick 11 (43 overall) - LB Jahlani Tavai, Hawaii
- Round 3, Pick 18 (81 overall) - DB Will Harris, Boston College
- Round 4, Pick 15 (117 overall) - DE Austin Bryant, Clemson
- Round 5, Pick 8 (146 overall) - CB Amani Oruwariye, Penn State
- Round 6, Pick 11 (184 overall) - WR Travis Fulgham, Old Dominion
- Round 6, Pick 13 (186 overall) - RB Ty Johnson, Maryland
- Round 7, Pick 10 (224 overall) - TE Isaac Nauta, Georgia
Top remaining needs for Lions:
Cornerback Tight end Wide receiver EDGE Linebacker Safety
- Backup QB
NFL Draft schedule
What: Rounds 4-7 of the NFL Draft
When: Saturday, April 27, Noon ET
Where: Nashville, TN
TV: NFL Network, ESPN, ABC
Time per pick: Rounds 4-6: 5 minutes; Round 7: 4 minutes