The 2019 NFL Draft is packing up, and PODcast is on the scene to rummage through the debris and fitting together a picture. That picture, you might wonder—but do not wonder long, for we shall tell you!—is one of a lion, Detroit Lion, whatever and wherever we were going with this half-lucid introduction.
It’s PODcast, and it’s time to review the draft in full.
With the first picks going to T.J. Hockenson and Jahlani Tavai, it’s left some fans hopeful for the future and others with deep reservations about general manager Bob Quinn. Jeremy and I sit down to discuss how the narratives and realities intertwine on this issue. Then, we have good stompy draft experts on to break down everything else that happened over the weekend.
This week on the PODcast
- Chris and Jeremy discuss the good times in Nashville and the new roaming party of the NFL Draft.
- Narratives emerge for the Detroit Lions - the duo break down how the early rounds created differing perceptions of the draft, and the reservations and beliefs in both sides of a dichotomy of fans.
- T.J. Hockenson talk.
- Would it be seen as a successful draft if we simply reversed the drafted positions of Amani Oruwariye and Tavai?
- Brett Whitefield and Alex Reno join Jeremy to discuss each round in detail. Alex is dangerously close to becoming a co-host again.
- Everyone gets the professional treatment.
- Day 3 discussions, and even some UDFA talk to round out the podcast.