Some may say it’s a waste of time to speculate whether the Detroit Lions will trade up or down in the NFL Draft, but this is draft season. We’re all wasting time with mock drafts and big boards and draft simulators.
Last week’s comments from Bob Quinn stating very openly and very specifically that he’d love to trade down were very odd, and the sparked the main topic of this week’s PODcast. Are the Lions going to trade up or down? If they do, what would a theoretical trade look like, and would we be cool with it?
The PODcast crew looks through all of the scenarios and potential trade partners to strike a deal with. Also, we address the Lions signing of C.J. Anderson and the death of the AAF.
Be sure to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite platforms. Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts| Spotify | Stitcher
This week on the PODcast:
- C.J. Anderson signs with the Lions. Good move? Great move?
- Lions signed Anderson for just $1.5 million: Were they too stingy? Should they have gone after a more costly backup running back?
- Was the Malcolm Brown signing attempt really a galaxy brain move from Bob Quinn?
- RIP AAF.
- Bob Quinn wants to trade down. We want the Lions to trade down. Fans want the Lions to trade down. But how would that actually happen?
- Is there any scenario or player in which you’d be cool with the Lions trading up?
- Mailbag talks raising a Lions fan, Miles Killebrew’s future, Korean BBQ and, yes, a little bit of wrestling.