That could be in reference to two different things on this week’s PODcast. First, Detroit Lions football is back, now that the team has returned to the practice field for Organized Team Activities. We break down what we learned from Day 1 highlights and photos, and we talk about what else we’ll be looking for in the three weeks ahead.
Additionally, the Way Back Machine has returned. Chris, Jeremy, and Ryan jump into our time traveling machine to re-watch the horrid Lions-Jets season opener from last year. With the advantage of hindsight, what did this game tell us about the team? What can we throw away? And what does that possibly mean for this year? It’s not an easy first destination for our Way Back Machine, but it must be done.
After that, the PODcast talks about Vegas odds, then tackles topics like buying a new jersey, tight end Year 1 productivity, and Jeremy’s new dog.
This week on the PODcast:
- Jets 48, Lions 17: Why are we doing this to ourselves? TO LEARN.
- Were the Lions unprepared? Too tired from training camp? Learning a new scheme? Just the victim of bad luck all at once?
- The Jim Bob Cooter warning signs were there... from the very first offensive series.
- OTA preview! Offensive line shakeups, Teez Tabor already making plays, and things to look forward as the media enters the fray.
- The Lions are favored in just two games in 2019. Unfair? Meaningless? Both?
- Mailbag talks about an NFL draft lottery, the return of CAR TALK, and who has the better season: T.J. Hockenson or Jesse James.