With mandatory minicamp in the books, there’s only one measly week of OTAs between now and the football abyss. We’re nearing the quietest moment in the offseason in which there are no practices. There is no upcoming free agency or draft events. The players will be off for over a month, and while we may get a tidbit of news here and there, mostly there will be nothing.
So on this week’s PODcast we make sure to strip all the meat from the minicamp bone. We talk Darius Slay. We talke Damon Harrison. We talk the Jermaine Kearse signing and everything in between.
We also take another trip in our Way Back Machine to Lions vs. Cowboys. Detroit nearly came away with a win. If things had bounced their way would it have turned their entire season around? Finally, our mailbag closes with a potential 18-game season, and much, much more.
This week on the PODcast:
- Darius Slay and Damon Harrison Sr. continue their holdout.
- Do fans have a reason to be mad at the two?
- Jeremy, Chris and Ryan give their current panic levels of the two situations.
- Lions sign Jermaine Kearse: Is he a roster lock? What position will he play? What does that mean for the positional battle at wide receiver?
- We revisit Lions vs. Cowboys. Was this the turning point in the entire 2018 season? Beginning of the end for Jim Bob Cooter? WHY DID THE LIONS TRADE GOLDEN TATE?
- Mailbag debates an 18-game season, makes their picks for the best Lions John Wick villain, and Bills vs. Lions.
Be sure to subscribe to our podcast on your favorite platforms. Apple Podcasts | Google Podcasts| Spotify | Stitcher