For the second straight week in a row, the Detroit Lions pulled off an upset to earn a big win and keep their undefeated streak alive. Considering how daunting the beginning of the schedule looked in the offseason, an 2-0-1 start is a fantastic place to be, regardless of the Loins’ lack of style points.
The Lions beat the Philadelphia Eagles in a big road game. When we look back in December, that’s all that’s truly going to matter. But what does Sunday’s performance tell us about this team’s identity? Will the Lions eventually get their issues ironed out? Will the conservative coaching ever end?
And what about Jamal Agnew’s resurgence? And the pass protection finally holding up in consecutive games?
We talk about all of that and so, so much more on this week’s episode of the PODcast.
Reminder: We’re now streaming the PODcast LIVE on Twitch with video. If you want to be a part of our PODcast live audience, follow us on Twitch and get notifications every time we go live. We record the PODcast at 8 p.m. ET on Sunday nights after 1 p.m. ET games.
- It’s a win, and that’s all that matters.
- The Lions early game performance is giving them just enough wiggle room to survive a couple of late-game collapses.
- Jeremy rages about the Lions’ offensive game plan at the end of halves, and thinks Detroit’s secondary bailed out Matt Patricia in a big way.
- Jamal Agnew: From zero to hero.
- The Lions may have a pass-blocking offensive line?
- Mailbag tackles Week 4 expectations, Justin Coleman’s big day, and discusses best wing flavors.
Make sure you download, subscribe, and rate the Pride of Detroit PODcast on your favorite platforms.