The Lions got into a mud fight with the Kansas City Chiefs. At some point, a sucker punch was bound to happen, or a solid connect to the jaw. It just happened this time the Lions had to eat their own medicine.
On the latest PODcast, we discuss how the Lions love to play in these kind of games, and why, in spite of the loss, we know pretty well what this team is now; we’ll also explain how the Lions were able to adequately halt the Chiefs for as long as they did. It’s not all sunshine and rainbows as we diagnose the final drive and a weird goal line fumble sequence, but it’s all here, plus some hijinks as mandated.
Download and subscribe the Pride of Detroit PODcast on your favorite platforms.
- There’s no such thing as a moral victory in the NFL, and it hurts in the standings...buuuuut we still like what we saw.
- We discuss how we believe that we know what this team truly is now, a first!
- Will we see consistency from the Lions?
- Breaking down the standouts. Justin Coleman had himself a massive game, and Jeremy thinks Matthew Stafford just had one of his most important performances to date.
- Will the Lions go for Jalen Ramsey?
- What’s going on with the guard rotation?
- In our expert advice as 0-16 veterans, who’s more likely to strike gold, the Dolphins or the Redskins?
- MORE MAILBAG NONSENSE