What’s the first thing you think of when you think draft day? Fashion! Exactly!
We’re getting a lil sneak peak at the official 2020 NFL Draft and OTA hats. Take a gander.
Sneak peak at the official 2020 NFL Draft & OTA hats - pic.twitter.com/iiGfTlR6h2— Michael Kist (@MichaelKistNFL) March 2, 2020
And more of the Alt Collection for the Draft hats - pic.twitter.com/lfSsA9cFlW— Michael Kist (@MichaelKistNFL) March 2, 2020
(Note: At this point, this should still be considered a potential leak.)
While we’re here, let’s take a look at some past hats:
The 2019 #Lions Draft hats are here!— Pride of Detroit (@PrideOfDetroit) April 2, 2019
And they’re... SOMETHING! https://t.co/PoeT0AfAap
Have you seen the new 2018 Detroit #Lions draft hats? Show everyone you’re part of #OnePride with your new lid from https://t.co/U7xV07dRFy. pic.twitter.com/AXPxN7I7UL— Detroit Lions (@Lions) April 12, 2018
The #NFLDraft is tomorrow!— Detroit Lions (@Lions) April 26, 2017
Get your #Lions 2017 draft hat ➡️ https://t.co/Ech1CXky3d pic.twitter.com/hd7fegCWEu
And onto the rest of your notes:
- Dave Birkett for the Detroit Free Press has four scenarios in which the Lions could draft Ohio State defensive end Chase Young. “For Lions fans dreaming of Young wearing Honolulu blue - and filling the Lions’ biggest need of pass rush - here’s how it could happen.”
- The Lions Wire’s Jeff Risdon argues why Lions should make a play for edge rusher Yannick Ngakoue.
- Who’s chopping onions in here...........
After 2 years of trying my wife and I were finally able to get pregnant and we couldn't wait to tell our family! Being huge @Lions fans I reached out to @KNARFWONGAR to help. Thank you for helping a random fan make a memory my family and I will never forget! #Onepride pic.twitter.com/87gYrvvers— Jamison Betz (@JamisonB56) March 1, 2020
- John Maakaron thinks Detroit should go for Chicago Bears linebacker Danny Trevathan. “The unit struggled mightily at times and could benefit from a proven playmaker being brought to Detroit.”
- A neat discussion with Pro Football Focus Lead Draft Analyst Mike Renner. (He’s great btw, you can find more of his work here.)
- This was pretty funny. You know that whole Garth Brooks wearing Barry Sanders’ jersey and setting off people who thought he was supporting Bernie Sanders thing? From Freep’s Ryan Ford: Garth Brooks isn’t alone! Detroit Lions have a jersey for every presidential candidate.