It’s about the time of year where you get sick of hearing your own voice not only because you’re stuck at home with a small group of people, but because we’ve now been talking about the NFL Draft for a good four months. It’s exhausting, and if I’m tired of my own voice, I know y’all are probably sick of me, too.
This week on the PODcast, we brought in very special guest Chris Burke from The Athletic Detroit to help mix things up. Burke, who you may also know from the “Prospect to Pros” NFL Draft podcast with Dane Brugler, provided insight on how the Lions’ offseason has shaken out, what they may do in the upcoming draft, and some late-round prospects that could be a good fit with this coaching staff.
We also face an uncomfortable question: What if the Lions trade down, but Ohio State cornerback Jeff Okudah isn’t there anymore? What then?
All of that and plenty, plenty more on this week’s special PODcast.
This week on the PODcast
- Chris Burke gives his thoughts on the Lions’ offseason thus far. Did they actually get any better?
- How likely is a trade down? Who are the most likely candidates?
- Burke and the gang talk about a nightmare scenario: What if the Lions trade down to five or six and Jeff Okudah isn’t there anymore? What’s Plan B?
- Chris weighs in on Isaiah Simmons’ fit in Detroit.
- Day 2 talk: Are the Lions going to take a guard? If so, who?
- What kind of wide receivers are the Lions looking for?
- How likely are the Lions to take a punter? Quarterback?
- If the Lions were to have the top four picks in the draft, who would you pick?
- Mailbag tackles quarantine food, best NFL Draft moments and more TUA TALK!