Over the weekend, members of the Detroit Lions offensive line gathered virtual to talk about how they’re staying safe, staying busy, and staying in shape.
Retired Lion T.J. Lang held a virtual offensive line roundtable with Frank Ragnow, Oday Aboushi, Joe Dahl and Tyrell Crosby on Saturday.
An avid outdoorsman, Ragnow said he’s spent a lot of time fishing (you can click here to check out his YouTube page).
“My whole life has been about social distancing so not much has changed for me. I think the toughest part is I live in my mom’s basement and right now, all my siblings are home,” he said.
With gyms nationwide, the players have to get a little creative to keep up with their training.
The Lions also talked about how they’ve been helping out with the COVID-19 pandemic.
Watch the whole 30-minute video below:
And onto the rest of your notes.
- Dave Birkett of the Detroit Free Press offers three trade scenarios for Detroit Lions’ first-round pick, including a sleeper team.
- Also of the Freep, Jeff Seidel implores the Lions take a look at this hometown defensive back that he says has success written all over him.
- Detroitlions.com’s Tori Petry spoke with reporters around the NFC North for a draft preview.
- Also of detroitlions.com, Mike O’Hara highlights eight offensive linemen that could interest Lions.
- Move out of the way Where’s Waldo, today we’re playing Where’s Berry.
- Logan Lamorandier of Sports Illustrated’s LionsMaven ranked 10 of the Lions’ second-year players.