For the third straight week, we’re working with live game show Super Squares to provide you with a live virtual watch party with live analysis and prizes.
But this week, we’re kicking things up a notch. As usual, I will be joining Jonathan Blevins to provide live analysis and reactions to Sunday’s game between the Detroit Lions and Arizona Cardinals. But we’re going to have some special guests this week. Jon’s brothers, Chris and Tyler “Ninja” Blevins—both diehard Lions fans—will be with us hyping up the game.
But that’s not it. We’re also upping the prizes this week. Each week, there is at least one guaranteed winner of $125 (potentially $250 depending on tiebreakers), but much more could be on the line this week. That all depends on your participation level. Here are the details, per my co-host Jonathan Blevins.
We have special prizing 2morrow for the winner of the skybox as well.— Jonathan Blevins (@BeardedBlevins) September 26, 2020
If <1,000 people in the skybox- $250/500
If > 1,000 people in the skybox-$500/$1000
If > 5,000 people in the skybox-$1,000/$2,000
To play, join the skybox for the Lions game by using code "Beard" & be ready!
That’s a guaranteed $250 winner with the potential to be up to $2,000 on the line. The prize will be awarded as either an NFL Hall of Fame Gift Card or an Amazon gift Card, whichever the winner chooses.
Plus, like every week, there’s a shot at national prizes, including an entry into a $20,000 sweepstakes courtesy of Polaris and a $100,000 grand prize if you manage to get a perfect game.
Here’s how everything works:
How to watch:
How to play:
- Download the app “Super Squares” on your mobile device
- Register for free on the app. And use the referral code of whoever referred you. In our case, it’s “prideofdetroit.” If someone uses your referral code (just your username), then you win whatever prizes they win. So tell your friends!
- Join the appropriate skybox. If you want to be entered to win the prizes above, select the “join skybox” button under the Lions-Cardinals game, and enter code: “Beard.” You can also compete against fellow Pride of Detroiters (for bragging rights) by entering the code “Pride.” You can only join two skyboxes per game.
- Click “Play” under the appropriate game, and fill out your pre-game tiebreakers predictions before kickoff.
- Then simply check in on the app at the end of every quarter to answer trivia questions about the game and some ads, then get your new set of squares for the next quarter.
It may sound complicated, but I promise you it’s not. Feel free to ask any questions in the comment section below, and tune to to twitch.tv/supersquares to see how it all works for the 1 p.m. ET game. You can even win prizes during that game too, in the skybox “Beard.”
See you all there!