On Tuesdays, the Detroit Lions have the day off, but here at Pride of Detroit, we keep rolling. With no media access to Allen Park today, we snuggle up to our computers and ask our readers to submit questions for our weekly Detroit Lions mailbag.
Everything Lions is on the table. Have a question about the Minnesota Vikings game? Need some info on their upcoming opponent, the Cincinnati Bengals? Or maybe you have questions about the roster? Or the scheme?
If you haven’t participated in a mailbag before, here’s how it works. You can submit your questions in the comment section of this article or you can go on Twitter and ask your question, using the hashtag #AskPOD. Then, over the next few days, Jeremy Reisman and I will sort through the questions, pick out the most relevant, and give our answers.
This is a weekly question and answer session, and if you missed any of our previous installments, you can catch up on our past mailbags here:
- How will the WR room shake out?
- How does this rookie class stack up to previous years?
- How concerning is D’Andre Swift’s injury?
- Which WR will have the biggest impact?
- Who will still be on the roster in 2023?
- Concerns about the running game?
- Will Derrick Barnes earn a starting role in 2021?
- What should the Lions do with Penei Sewell and Taylor Decker?
- Takeaways from offensive and defensive play-calling
- Detroit Lions mailbag: What’s with the slow start for the defensive line?
- What’s going on at safety?
- Is it possible we are being too pessimistic about the Lions?
Without further ado, let get into this week’s mailbag! Submit your questions below.