Tuesdays are days off for the Detroit Lions, but there are no off days here at Pride of Detroit, and we need your help.
Each week we ask our readers to submit questions about the Lions in the comment section of this article or go on Twitter and ask your question, using the hashtag #AskPOD. Then, over the next few days, Jeremy Reisman and I will sort through the questions, pick out the most relevant, and give our answers.
Everything Lions is on the table. Have a question about last Sunday’s disaster? Need some information about the Los Angeles Rams? Or maybe you have questions about the roster? Or the scheme? Let us know!
This is a weekly question and answer session, and if you missed any of our previous installments, you can catch up on our past mailbags here:
- How will the WR room shake out?
- How does this rookie class stack up to previous years?
- How concerning is D’Andre Swift’s injury?
- Which WR will have the biggest impact?
- Who will still be on the roster in 2023?
- Concerns about the running game?
- Will Derrick Barnes earn a starting role in 2021?
- What should the Lions do with Penei Sewell and Taylor Decker?
- Takeaways from offensive and defensive play-calling
- Detroit Lions mailbag: What’s with the slow start for the defensive line?
- What’s going on at safety?
- Is it possible we are being too pessimistic about the Lions?
- Should the Lions put in a waiver claim for Tre Flowers?
Please submit your questions in the chat below.