It’s Tuesday, and that means it’s time for another edition of the Ask POD Detroit Lions mailbag. Each week we ask our readers to help us by submitting questions about the Lions in the comment section of this article or by going onto Twitter and asking your question using the hashtag #AskPOD.
Over the next few days, Jeremy Reisman and Erik Schlitt will comb through the questions, pick out the most relevant topics, and give our answers in a future article.
Feel free to ask any Lions questions that are on your mind. Have a question about the team’s performance in L.A.? Need some information on the Lions Week 8 opponent, the Philadelphia Eagles? How about questions about the roster? Or the scheme? Jump in and let us know!
This is a weekly question and answer session, and if you missed any of our previous installments, you can catch up on our past mailbags here:
- How will the WR room shake out?
- How does this rookie class stack up to previous years?
- How concerning is D’Andre Swift’s injury?
- Which WR will have the biggest impact?
- Who will still be on the roster in 2023?
- Concerns about the running game?
- Will Derrick Barnes earn a starting role in 2021?
- What should the Lions do with Penei Sewell and Taylor Decker?
- Takeaways from offensive and defensive play-calling
- Detroit Lions mailbag: What’s with the slow start for the defensive line?
- What’s going on at safety?
- Is it possible we are being too pessimistic about the Lions?
- Should the Lions put in a waiver claim for Tre Flowers?
- Did the Lions make a mistake restructuring Jared Goff’s contract?
Alright, let’s get to it! Please submit your questions in the chat below.