Every Tuesday, here at Pride of Detroit, we call on our readers to submit questions for our weekly Detroit Lions mailbag.
All things Lions are on the table. Curious about something from the Chicago Bears game? Want to know something about their upcoming opponent, the Minnesota Vikings? Or maybe you have questions about the roster or the scheme?
If you haven’t participated in a mailbag before, here’s how it works. You can submit your questions in the comment section of this article or you can go on Twitter and ask your question, using the hashtag #AskPOD. Then, over the next few days, Jeremy Reisman and I will sort through the questions, pick out the most relevant, and give our answers.
This is a weekly question and answer session, and if you missed any of our previous installments, you can catch up on our past mailbags here:
- How will the WR room shake out?
- How does this rookie class stack up to previous years?
- How concerning is D’Andre Swift’s injury?
- Which WR will have the biggest impact?
- Who will still be on the roster in 2023?
- Concerns about the running game?
- Will Derrick Barnes earn a starting role in 2021?
- What should the Lions do with Penei Sewell and Taylor Decker?
- Takeaways from offensive and defensive play-calling
- Detroit Lions mailbag: What’s with the slow start for the defensive line?
- What’s going on at safety?
Alright, let get into this week’s mailbag, submit your questions below!