The Detroit Lions are 2-11-1 through 15 weeks of the 2021 season and coming off a smackdown victory over the Arizona Cardinals.
As we head into Week 16, Jeremy Reisman and Erik Schlitt are here to answer your Lions-related questions. Need a roster update? How about questions about their next opponent, the Atlanta Falcons? Looking ahead to the offseason? The NFL Draft? All things Lions are on the table.
If you haven’t participated in a POD mailbag before, here’s how it works. Each week we ask our readers to submit questions about the Lions in the comment section of this article or by going onto Twitter and asking your question using the hashtag #AskPOD. Over the next few days, Reisman and Schlitt will comb through the questions, pick out the most relevant topics, and give our answers in a future article.
If you missed any of our previous installments, you can catch up on our past mailbags here:
- How will the WR room shake out?
- How does this rookie class stack up to previous years?
- How concerning is D’Andre Swift’s injury?
- Which WR will have the biggest impact?
- Who will still be on the roster in 2023?
- Concerns about the running game?
- Will Derrick Barnes earn a starting role in 2021?
- What should the Lions do with Penei Sewell and Taylor Decker?
- Takeaways from offensive and defensive play-calling
- Detroit Lions mailbag: What’s with the slow start for the defensive line?
- What’s going on at safety?
- Is it possible we are being too pessimistic about the Lions?
- Should the Lions put in a waiver claim for Tre Flowers?
- Did the Lions make a mistake in restructuring Jared Goff’s contract?
- 2021 NFL trade deadline: Breaking down 8 Detroit Lions trade proposals
- Can coach Dan Campbell motivate the Lions to a victory?
- How will Dan Campbell’s increased involvement impact Jared Goff?
- How much of an impact does media have on today’s athlete?
- What is the future at cornerback with Jerry Jacobs, Jeff Okudah?
- Which Lions’ free agents should the team prioritize re-signing?
That’s it, go ahead and submit your questions in the chat below.