It’s time to learn the power of positive competition and get to know Detroit Lions running back Jamaal Williams, who was gracious enough to join us for one of our most gregarious Pride of Detroit PODcasts ever.
Williams has charmed Lions fans with his infectious energy since joining the squad, and now it’s time he brings it to the PODcast. We got to talk with Williams about a great deal of things including:
- why he joined the Detroit Lions
- What “positive competition” means
- the toughest Lions defender to play against
- how he’s staying in shape without voluntary workouts
- Plenty of questions about anime
- New nicknames, Jeremy’s moustache, other shenanigans
The interview is available now for download on all platforms. Take a listen!
Subscribe to the PODcast on Apple Podcasts, Google Podcasts, Spotify, Stitcher or iHeartRadio. Follow Pride Of Detroit on Twitch and on YouTube to get notified when we record the PODcast live and chat with us. Video replays are available on both Twitch and YouTube (and there’s a lot more bonus content on the video replays).