Welcome to SB Nation Reacts, a survey of fans across the NFL. Throughout the year we ask questions of the most plugged-in Detroit Lions fans and fans across the country. Sign up here to participate in the weekly emailed surveys.
In this week’s SB Nation Reacts survey, we are asking fans two questions:
- Are you confident the Lions are headed in the right direction? (weekly poll)
- What is the most likely outcome for the Lions vs. Bears?
With regards to the first survey question, this is a question that we will ask weekly and track the results throughout the season. Here are the results we have seen so far:
- Following Week 1 win over Chiefs: 99%
- Week 2 loss to Seahawks: 86%
- Week 3 win over Falcons: 97%
- Week 4 win over Packers: 99%
- Week 5 win over the Panthers: 99%
- Week 6 win over the Buccaneers: 99%
- Week 7 loss to the Ravens: 95%
- Week 8 win over Raiders: 98%
- Bye week: 98%
Fans’ confidence in the direction of the Lions franchise held steady over the bye and with a 41-38 road win against the Chargers in Week 10, it’s time to check in again and see if things have changed. Was the fact that the Lions found yet another way to win against a tough opponent enough to keep confidence high? Or did the lack of defensive showing impact your confidence in the direction of the team?
For the second question in the survey, how big of a threat do you think the Chicago Bears are to the Lions at Ford Field this week? Does the potential return of Justin Fields make you nervous enough to think the Bears could win? Or are there too many flaws in a rebuilding Chicago team to hold up against the Lions?
Be sure to share your prediction for What is the most likely outcome for the Lions vs. Bears? in the comments, and vote in the SB Nation Reacts surveys below. Results from the Reacts surveys will be posted later this week and make sure to check out DraftKings Sportsbook, the official sportsbook partner of SB Nation.